Annual Meeting 2018
We invite you all to subscribe for our Annual Meeting in May, 17-18. Traditionally, this will take place at De Werelt in Lunteren (Westhofflaan 2 • 6741 KH Lunteren).
Confirmed Keynote speakers:
- Prof. dr. Silvie Ricard-Blum (Institute for Molecular and Supramolecular Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of Lyon, France):
'Matricryptins: bioactive fragments released upon extracellular matrix remodeling'
- Prof. dr. Peter Friedl (Dept. Genitourinary Medical Oncology, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center (USA) and Dept. Microscopical Imaging of the Cell, RIMLS, Radboud UMC Nijmegen):
'Guided cancer cell invasion in vivo by tissue microchannels'
- dr. Jai Prakash (Dept. Biomaterials Science and Technology, MIRA Institute for Biomedical Technology and Technical Medicine, Twente):
'Fibrosis in cancer: target to therapeutics'
- dr. Hans von den Hoff (Dept. Orthodontics and Craniofacial Biology in Dentistry, RIMLS, Radboud UMC Nijmegen):
'Muscle fibrosis in cleft palate repair'
Besides exciting high quality presentations and excellent Keynote speakers, this year we have invited a representative of the Longfonds and we will have a special session organized by a committee of 'Early Stage Researchers'. After Thursday's last session you are invited to enjoy the social program with music taken care of by a Diskjockey.
Online registration and abstract submission: click here (abstract submission deadline extended to April 8th).
Guidelines for abstracts:
- Maximum one page A4 including figures
- Upper and lower margin 2.7 cm
- Left and right margin 2.5 cm
- Font: Times New Roman, 11 pt
- Title in capitals and bold
- One blank line, then authors’ names
- Next line affiliations
- Title, authors and affiliations in centered format
- One more blank line and then the body text (no columns)
- Alignment should be justified
- Make sure the abstract contains Introduction, Materials, Methods, Results and Discussion paragraphs.
- The abstract should be written in English